Transfer Studentshappytobeback2-(1).jpg

If you’re transferring from another accredited college or seminary, official transcripts and course descriptions of all previous college work must be submitted with your application to the Director of Admissions. If you’re transferring from a seminary, we’ll also need a letter of recommendation from the Director of Formation at that seminary.

Please refer to our online college catalog for further details.